Saturday 23rd June, 10am-8pm
The steampunk adventure continues!
Return to the museum for the magical midsummer festival. Marvel at new attractions, be extravagantly entertained and have your taste buds tantalised.
Bassetlaw Museum – Festival admission £5, under 14 go free
- Victorian sideshows
- Special Children’s Parade in garden
- Live music featuring Rogue Siesta
- Entertainment & Skiffle
- Children’s activities and Fairy Festival
- Vintage tea room & fully licensed bar
- Garden games with a Steampunk twist
Grove Street Methodist Church will host Steampunk Marketplace – Admission FREE
Retford Town Centre
- Suffragette Parade
- Top Hat tour of the Town
The event is organised by Retford Steampunk Society in association with West Street Galleries retfordsteampunk-wsg.co.uk